MACHUPICCHU FULL DAY
The city of Machupicchu is the most important tourist attraction in Cusco, this city is considered to be one of the most extraordinary examples of scenic architecture in the world. Machupicchu itself was built at the top of a granite mountain. The Incas, using ingenious engineering techniques, where able to work heavy rocks where using their excellent masonry skills to produce amazing polished stones that fit together perfectly. This city was built in the cloud forest, giving an spectacular scenary.
Our one day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey. On arrival to Aguas Calientes you will meet with your transfer and head straight up to Machu Picchu by bus where you will met your guide and start the tour of the city.
- Transfers and Tours included in the program.
- Bus Tickets and Entrances Fees to Machu Picchu
- Train Tickets to Machupicchu ( Round Trip )
- 1 Box lunch
- Professional and Qualified Guides, with specific Tour Group Leadership training and instruction, ample experience in General
- Tourist milieu, English and (or) Spanish-speaking. For knowledge of any other language,
- Extra Drinks and Beverages
- Hotel in Cusco